The 19th Annual Conference of the
European Association for Machine Translation
May 30 - June 1, 2016
About the EAMT annual conference
The annual EAMT conference showcases the very latest in MT tools and technology, with participants representing:
- companies and institutions already using or being potential users of MT
- localisation companies using MT in the translation workflow
- renowned MT scientists and researchers
- companies and institutions developing MT systems
- R&D teams from both private companies and public universities
The event regularly gathers upwards of 150 participants from across Europe.
Conference presentations feature in-depth descriptions of the latest MT technology, enterprise use cases from large corporations and organisation using MT, best practices from the global localisation industry, the fruits of cutting-edge research from universities and research centers, and the results of EU-funded ICT projects.